Smart in black
MDT – Your KNXpert!
We develop and produce in Germany future-proof KNX technology for smart building automation –
Made in Germany.
Visit us at Light + Building, the meeting place for the electrical industry:
For free tickets, please get in touch with your MDT sales contact. Experience our innovations up close, discuss a project or simply have a nice chat - we look forward to seeing you!
In our product catalogue you will find our entire KNX product portfolio, including our new black range. From actuators and sensors to our system components - we offer one of the most comprehensive KNX ranges on the market.
Presence detector with 3 sensors and temperature sensor
- 3 sensors with lens for presence detection
- Adjustable trigger- and Presence sensitivity for day, night and Alarm
- Range 11 m Ø, presence 5 m Ø
- 3 light channels, individual evaluation of sensors
- 1 HVAC and 1 alarm / notification channel.
- Short time presence to reduce the time lapse
- Integrated Temperature sensor
- Input for an external push-button with release time
- Intelligent switchover function for automatic / manual operation
- Blocking- and forced function with release time
- Extensive day / night function with 2nd switching object
- Integrated white LED night light
- For visualisation of current building conditions and interactive control of building functions via the Android and iOS App
- Visualisation and operation of lighting, blinds, room temperature, status, Scenes, media data, weather data and more
- Up to 200 Functions can be visualised
- Individual allocation in rooms, zones, or groups
- Separate Status Object
- HSV or RGB colour control
- Graphical user interface is created automatically
- Up to 4 IP cameras per Object server
- KNX Secure enabled
- Connection to the MDT Time switch
- Recording and display of Data in up to 8 diagrams
- Integrated VPN support
- IP Interface (4 Connections simultaneously, bus programming)
- E-mail function for sending messages and status reports
- Time server for sending date / time to the KNX bus
- Logic function for grouped notification
- Secure data transfer between the Object server and App
- The App supports multiple object servers
- Easy configuration with ETS 5 / 6 without extra Software
- Power supply via KNX Bus, no external power supply required
- VisuControl II for KNX App is available free of charge in the Google Play Store and in the Apple App Store
A home that reacts individually to your needs and switches on the light or moves the shade for you completely automatically is what we call a smart home. This is made possible by installing a future-proof KNX system, which connects all of the devices and components together via a bus line. Find out what you could do with KNX now!
At MDT, we live KNX. You will sense this in our innovative products, which are always designed to bring added value to your projects, and also in our committed support. We have tips and tricks from our support colleagues for you, and naturally we have provided all of the documents that you need for your project in a clearly-arranged format. However, if you have any further questions about our products, the support team would be happy to offer their expert assistance. The professional area includes everything that you need – from KNXperts for KNXperts.
MDT products are developed and produced in Engelskirchen (North Rhine-Westphalia). Our production in Germany stands for quality and flexibility.
MDT is a leading provider of KNX products for the automation of commercial and private buildings. We stand for top quality.
How can a smart building be achieved with KNX, and what components are needed for this purpose? Have a look at the solutions.